Mountain cycling or biking is an adventure sport, which means riding on off-road and on the rough terrain by using the specially custom designed mountain bikes. The mountain bike is a normal cycle machine, but which has been incorporated with the special features for enhancing the performance and durability in the rough areas. Mountain cycling can be further divided into several categories such as trail riding, cross country, freeride, downhill, all mountain, dirt jumping, slopestyle and the trials. Most of the people enjoy cross country and Enduro categories.
In Shimla, Mountain Biking is a much sought after activity among adventure seekers and enthusiasts and has gained much tempo in the last few years. You can rent a mountain bike in Shimla to explore as much as possible of this hill station. The mountain bike can be rented for 10 hours in total from 9 am to 7 pm. The best use of this mountain bike would be to go riding in the untrodden parts of the hills and feel the air as it soars past you. You can be a beginner or pro and still be able to rent a bike and enjoy the biking in the hills.
- The Customer should not be less than 18 years old.
- A helmet will be provided at extra cost during the collection of the mountain bike.
- The mountain bike needs to be returned at the specified Date/Time as mentioned during booking on the website.
- The Customer should provide all necessary documents and deposits as prescribed.
- The bike has to be returned in the same state as during the time of renting. Failure to do so will lead to a penalty.
- Customer agrees that the company has the right to terminate this agreement at any time and retake possession of the said bike.
- The Customer has to pay a security deposit for the bike at the time of acquiring the bike.
- Insurance cost is separate. If any damage is caused to the bike and repair costs more than security deposit charges then the customer is liable to pay the extra cost.